40% Discount on Direct Pass 🚀

Choose your account plan

Account $10k

$120 / One-Time Payment

  WITHDRAW FROM $700

  2 CONTRACTS (MAX)

  $325 DAILY LOSS LIMIT

  $700 STATIC DRAWDOWN

  5 DAY MINIMUM TRADING 

START NOW

Account $25k

$219 / One-Time Payment

  WITHDRAW FROM $900

 4 CONTRACTS (MAX)

 $500 DAILY LOSS LIMIT

 $ 900 STATIC DRAWDOWN

 5 DAY MINIMUM TRADING

START NOW

Account $50k

$349 / One-Time Payment

 WITHDRAW FROM $1900

 7 CONTRACTS (MAX)

 $900 DAILY LOSS LIMIT

 $1900 STATIC DRAWDOWN

 5 DAY MINIMUM TRADING

START NOW

SpeedX Model Rules

Drawdown

The drawdown is static, which means that the minimum value of your account will always remain the same.

Contract

Effectively manage your trading activity with a maximum limit set on the number of allowed contracts.

Daily Loss

Protect your capital with a daily loss limit, reset at the end of each day to allow you to profit without risking.

Safety Zone

Reach your profit cushion to activate withdrawals. Start withdrawing from day one!

Speedx Benefits

Profit Sharing

80% for the trader, 20% for the company. On the second withdrawal, the 50% profit share will only apply to the first withdrawal.

One-time Payment

We make onboarding easy with a single initial payment.

Consistency Rule

Show us that you are a profitable trader with your 30% consistency.

Free Market Data

Free access to high-quality market data.

Ninjatrader Free

Enjoy a free, advanced trading platform with NinjaTrader.

Without time limit

Flexibility to achieve goals at your own pace

Strat Today

Check the frequently asked questions to find answers instantly.

On our website, you will find the “Direct Pass” section. Through this account type, you can start operating your account.

In this type of account, profit distribution is divided between the trader and the company.

If a withdrawal is made within less than 45 business days, it means that 50% of the profits belong to the trader and the remaining 50% is retained by the company.

If a withdrawal is made at 45 business days, it means that 80% of the profits belong to the trader and the remaining 20% is retained by the company.

If a withdrawal is made at 90 business days, it means that 90% of the profits belong to the trader and the remaining 10% is retained by the company.

At the following link, you can see the instruments you can trade: https://faq.winbance.com/index.php/2024/01/02/comision-y-simbolos/

Static Drawdown means that it won’t chase you at the end of the day; it will only move to the account value when it completes its safe zone.

Yes, trading the news is allowed. We provide indicators for Ninja Trader for an economic news calendar. However, it’s important to note that trading on price slippages is not permitted.